- Join an industry leader
- Internal & External training opportunities & paid training sessions
- Internal promotions & transfer opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- Discounts on merchandise & at our restaurants
- Excellent working conditions, comfy staff room & free parking,
Penrith Panthers are seeking a passionate and dedicated customer service professional to join their friendly Panthers team.
About us …
Located in the heart of Penrith, across the road from Panthers Stadium, Panthers Penrith is your world of entertainment, boasting 11 restaurants, 7 bars, multiple functions, meeting and event rooms, including EVAN Theatre, our world-class 900 seat theatre that attracts International and Australian music artists.
We’re also home to a myriad of fun and games such as Timezone Arcade as well as Aqua Golf, the adrenalin pumping iFLY Indoor Skydiving and Cables Wake Boarding Park. We also have the Mercure Hotel Penrith, with 223 rooms.
We have so much fun happening every day of the week, from bingo to trivia to poker and everything in between.
Panthers Penrith is one of 5 venues within the Panthers Group, one of Australia’s largest entertainment groups, and is home to the mighty Penrith Panthers NRL team.
About the Role …
We have an amazing opportunity available for an energetic and reliable individual to join our beverage team on a casual basis. You will be an exceptional team player with a welcoming smile and ensure excellent customer service is given to our members and guests at all times. You will strive to make sure our customers are our number one priority with your customer first attitude and ensure you provide consistent and exceptional beverage service, all whilst helping create a fun environment for our members and guests.
In this role, you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Providing excellent customer service to our members and guests;
- Food and beverage service;
- Ensuring effective replenishment of products;
- Cash handling duties;
- Providing Bar service to the Gaming team;
- Occasional TAB Service;
- Basic food preparation if required in Grub and;
- Maintaining floor cleanliness including table clearing, glass and plate collection.
About you …
As an experienced Beverage Attendant, you will have excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate and liaise at all levels with a range of customers.
You will be punctual, have a strong work ethic and a positive and happy attitude to work. You are required to be flexible and reliable as you will need to be available 24/7 to work as required including nights, weekends and public holidays.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Essential skills & competencies:
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- High standard of personal grooming;
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to problem solve;
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to your work;
- Strong time management skills;
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision; and
- Availability to work across a 7-day roster, including nights, weekends and public holidays.
Experience and Qualifications:
- RSA and RCG Certificates (essential);
- 1-3 years of customer service experience (desirable);
- 1-3 years of cash handling experience (desirable); and;
- Previous bar experience would be highly regarded.
We’re looking for community-minded people who will make our members and their guests their number one priority. We want people with energy, enthusiasm and a positive can-do attitude.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
No recruitment agencies please
The Panthers Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.