- Join an industry leader
- Internal & External training opportunities & paid training sessions
- Internal promotions & transfer opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- Discounts on merchandise & at our restaurants
- Excellent working conditions, comfy staff room & free parking,
Panthers Penrith has an opportunity for an energetic and versatile customer service professional to join their friendly Panthers team on a casual basis.
About us …
Located in the heart of Penrith, across the road from Panthers Stadium, Panthers Penrith is your world of entertainment, boasting 11 restaurants, 7 bars, multiple functions, meeting and event rooms, including EVAN Theatre, our world-class 900 seat theatre that attracts International and Australian music artists.
We’re also home to a myriad of fun and games such as Timezone Arcade as well as Aqua Golf, the adrenaline pumping iFLY Indoor Skydiving and Cables Wake Boarding Park. We also have the Mercure Hotel Penrith, with 223 rooms.
We have so much fun happening every day of the week, from bingo to trivia to poker and everything in between.
Panthers Penrith is one of 5 venues within the Panthers Group, one of Australia’s largest entertainment groups, and is home to the mighty Penrith Panthers NRL team.
About the Role …
We are looking for an energetic team player with a welcoming smile to deliver excellent service to our members and guests at Kelly’s Brasserie, Café and Bar on a Casual basis. Thriving in a fast-paced team environment, you will enjoy a range of duties associated with food and beverage service for Panthers Penrith and will take pleasure in making sure our customers and guests are our number one priority.
In this role, you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Providing exceptional customer service to our members and guests;
- Basic food preparation (including sandwich toasting and plating food);
- Food and beverage service;
- Barista and dessert service;
- Maintaining floor cleanliness including table clearing, glass and plate collection;
- Processing transactions through the register and cash handling duties and;
- General cleaning duties as required.
About you …
As an experienced Catering Attendant, you will have excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate and liaise at all levels with a range of customers.
You will be punctual, have a strong work ethic and a positive and happy attitude to work. You are required to be flexible and reliable as you will need to be available 24/7 to work as required including nights, weekends and public holidays.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
- Minimum 12 months experience in the same or similar role;
- An energetic and enthusiastic approach to your work;
- A proven track record for providing exceptional customer service;
- RSA and RCG Certificates;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- High standard of personal grooming and;
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to problem solve.
We’re looking for community-minded people who will make our members and their guests their number one priority. We want people with energy, enthusiasm and a positive can-do attitude.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
No recruitment agencies please
The Panthers Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.