- Join an industry leader
- Internal & External training opportunities & paid training sessions
- Internal promotions & transfer opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- Discounts on merchandise & at our restaurants
- Excellent working conditions, comfy staff room & free parking,
Bathurst Panthers has an exciting opportunity for energetic and versatile customer service professional to join their friendly team.
About us …
Located in the heart of Bathurst, Panthers Bathurst offers members and guests a restaurant, two bars, meetings & events spaces, TAB facilities and a myriad of exciting weekly fun, games and entertainment.
Panthers Bathurst is one of 5 venues within the Panthers Group, one of Australia’s largest entertainment groups, and is home to the mighty Penrith Panthers NRL team.
About the Role …
We are looking for an exceptional team player with a welcoming smile to deliver excellent customer service to our members and guests across our beverage and catering teams. You will thrive in a fast paced team environment and will have the ability to work efficiently and pro-actively as you learn to perform the various tasks associated within the departments. Committed to customer service, you will take pride in your appearance, your workplace and will demonstrate exceptional communication skills to our members and guests.
Your main duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Providing high levels of customer service to our members and guests;
- Ensuring effective replenishment of food and beverage products;
- Working as a Keno Operator and Cashier;
- Cash handling duties;
- Maintaining floor cleanliness including table clearing, glass and plate collection and;
- General cleaning duties as required.
About you …
You will demonstrate a strong work ethic, a commitment to customer service and the ability to work in a team as well as autonomously. You are required to be flexible and reliable as you will need to be available 24/7 to work as required including nights, weekends and public holidays.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Essential skills & competencies:
- Minimum 12 months experience in the same or similar role;
- A proven track record for providing exceptional customer service;
- RSA /RCG and TAB Corp Basics;
- A strong work ethic and ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously;
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills and;
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to problem solve.
We’re looking for community-minded people who will make our members and their guests their number one priority. We want people with energy, enthusiasm and a positive can-do attitude.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
No recruitment agencies please
The Panthers Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.