- Join an industry leader
- Internal & External training opportunities & paid training sessions
- Internal promotions & transfer opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- Discounts on merchandise & at our restaurants
- Excellent working conditions, comfy staff room & free parking,
Penrith Panthers are seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join their dedicated and busy Cleaning Team.
About us …
Located in the heart of Penrith, across the road from Panthers Stadium, Panthers Penrith is your world of entertainment, boasting 11 restaurants, 7 bars, multiple functions, meeting and event rooms, including EVAN Theatre, our world-class 900 seat theatre that attracts International and Australian music artists.
We’re also home to a myriad of fun and games such as Timezone Arcade as well as Aqua Golf, the adrenalin pumping iFLY Indoor Skydiving and Cables Wake Boarding Park. We also have the Mercure Hotel Penrith, with 223 rooms.
We have so much fun happening every day of the week, from bingo to trivia to poker and everything in between.
Panthers Penrith is one of 5 venues within the Panthers Group, one of Australia’s largest entertainment groups, and is home to the mighty Penrith Panthers NRL team.
About the Role …
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and reliable individual to join our enthusiastic and friendly cleaning team on a casual basis. Responsible for maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of the Club, you will enjoy a busy role to ensure Penrith Panthers is well presented for our members and guests.
In this role, you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Maintaining cleanliness of all floor areas and toilets throughout the Club;
- General cleaning of the car park and grounds;
- Cleaning tables, glass collection and cleaning ash trays;
- Setting up tables and chairs and general cleaning of the Evan Theatre and;
- Set up and cleaning for special events and functions.
About you …
As a Cleaning Attendant, you will have excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate and liaise at all levels with a range of customers.
You will enjoy working in a team environment and have the ability to work under pressure. You will display a positive attitude and take satisfaction in a job well done in contributing to ensuring the club is well presented and safe. You will demonstrate a commitment to customer service and the ability to work unsupervised. You are required to be flexible and reliable as you will need to be available 24/7 to work as required including nights, weekends and public holidays.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
- Fantastic customer service skills;
- A good level of physical fitness as this role can be physically demanding;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- High standard of personal grooming;
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to your work;
- Strong time management skills;
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision;
- RSA and RCG Certificates; and
- Experience in a similar role would be highly regarded.
We’re looking for community-minded people who will make our members and their guests their number one priority. We want people with energy, enthusiasm and a positive can-do attitude.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
No recruitment agencies please
The Panthers Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.