- Join an industry leader
- Internal & External training opportunities & paid training sessions
- Internal promotions & transfer opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- Discounts on merchandise & at our restaurants
- Excellent working conditions, comfy staff room & free parking
Panthers Group have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and
pro-active leader to join our team as the Operations Manager at Port Macquarie Panthers.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for effectively managing the overall operations of our Port Macquarie Club and will be accountable for the top and bottom line performance of the Club.
About us …
Overlooking the beautiful Hastings River, Port Macquarie Panthers is a place to relax with friends and family while enjoying live entertainment and a flavorsome meal.
Panthers Port Macquarie is one of 5 venues within the Panthers Group, one of Australia’s largest entertainment groups, and is home to the mighty Penrith Panthers NRL team.
About the Role …
With extensive experience in a managerial role in the operations of a service-based business, you will understand the importance of superior customer service and have the distinct ability to foster positive, genuine business relationships with all of our key stakeholders in order to maintain our highly regarded position within our community. Playing a key role in invigorating and strengthening the business, you will be willing to investigate and trial new business initiatives to ensure Panthers remains a dynamic leader within the hospitality industry.
To be considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven leadership, negotiation and communication skills with the ability to resolve issues mentor others and delegate where appropriate;
- The delivery of a smooth, efficient operation and high levels of customer satisfaction in a prior operational management role;
- Proven experience in the implementation of policies, procedures and statutory requirements and the ability to gain adherence from middle management to action and deliver;
- A proven history of establishing a modern, progressive and encouraging performance culture;
- A successful background in team leadership with demonstrated organisational and planning skills;
- A strong knowledge of all registered Club related legislation and compliance and;
- A proven track record of preparing budgets, monitoring financial information and making decisions regarding necessary corrective action.
We are seeking a keen and passionate leader to join our team as we venture into the new frontier to ensure we continue to meet and exceed our members and guests expectations! You will be confident in your management skills and your ability to continue to achieve targets, meet deadlines and motivate others to achieve the same goals. The ideal candidate will be a people person with a natural affinity for numbers and the ability to set and deliver high standards of operational excellence.
The successful applicant will be required to have a Degree or Diploma in Management and possess RSA, RCG, Food Safety and First Aid certificates.
If you come from an Operational Management role, are passionate about the Club industry and have achieved success in delivering results and encouraging teams, then please apply today!
The Panthers Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.