- Join an industry leader
- Internal & External training opportunities & paid training sessions
- Internal promotions & transfer opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- Discounts on merchandise & at our restaurants
- Excellent working conditions, comfy staff room & free parking,
Penrith Panthers is seeking energetic and enthusiastic customer service professionals to join their busy Gaming team..
About us …
Located in the heart of Penrith, across the road from Panthers Stadium, Panthers Penrith is your world of entertainment, boasting 11 restaurants, 7 bars, multiple functions, meeting and event rooms, including EVAN Theatre, our world-class 900 seat theatre that attracts International and Australian music artists.
We’re also home to a myriad of fun and games such as Timezone Arcade as well as Aqua Golf, the adrenalin pumping iFLY Indoor Skydiving and Cables Wake Boarding Park. We also have the Mercure Hotel Penrith, with 223 rooms.
We have so much fun happening every day of the week, from bingo to trivia to poker and everything in between.
Panthers Penrith is one of 5 venues within the Panthers Group, one of Australia’s largest entertainment groups, and is home to the mighty Penrith Panthers NRL team.
About the Role …
We are currently seeking a vibrant and hardworking individual to join our team on a casual basis. Thriving in a fast paced team environment, you will have the ability to work efficiently and pro-actively as you learn to perform the various tasks associated with the Gaming Department. Committed to customer service, you will take pride in your appearance and your workplace and will demonstrate exceptional communication skills to our members and guests.
Your Main Duties and Responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Providing high levels of customer service to our members and guests;
- General cleaning duties as required.
- Providing Bar service to the Gaming team
- Poker machine maintenance and drink service;
- Working as a Keno Operator and Cashier;
- Cash handling duties and;
- Resolving Gaming Floor enquiries;
About you …
You will have excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate and liaise with a range of customers in varied situations.
You will be punctual, have a strong work ethic and a positive and happy attitude to work. You are required to be flexible and reliable as you will need to be available 24/7 to work as required including nights, weekends and public holidays.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following attributes:
- A proven track record for providing exceptional customer service;
- RSA and RCG certificates;
- Must be available to work nights shifts finishing at 6am;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- High standard of personal grooming;
- A history of accurate cash handling is essential;
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to problem solve;
- Ability to speak Mandarin and/or Cantonese would be advantageous and;
- Previous Gaming experience would be highly regarded.
We’re looking for community-minded people who will make our members and their guests their number one priority. We want people with energy, enthusiasm and a positive can-do attitude.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
No recruitment agencies please
The Panthers Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.