- Join an industry leader
- Internal & External training opportunities & paid training sessions
- Internal promotions & transfer opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- Discounts on merchandise & at our restaurants
- Excellent working conditions, comfy staff room & free parking,
Penrith Panthers are seeking a dedicated and experienced Security Officer with excellent customer service skills an ability to handle all situations in a professional manner to join their busy team.
About us …
Located in the heart of Penrith, across the road from Panthers Stadium, Panthers Penrith is your world of entertainment, boasting 11 restaurants, 7 bars, multiple functions, meeting and event rooms, including EVAN Theatre, our world-class 900 seat theatre that attracts International and Australian music artists.
We’re also home to a myriad of fun and games such as Timezone Arcade as well as Aqua Golf, the adrenalin pumping iFLY Indoor Skydiving and Cables Wake Boarding Park. We also have the Mercure Hotel Penrith, with 223 rooms.
We have so much fun happening every day of the week, from bingo to trivia to poker and everything in between.
Panthers Penrith is one of 5 venues within the Panthers Group, one of Australia’s largest entertainment groups, and is home to the mighty Penrith Panthers NRL team.
About the Role …
Are you looking for a second job? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you. As a Security Officer at our Penrith site, you will be part of an enthusiastic and committed team who utilises their exceptional people skills to provide a professional security service. You will be responsible for the provision of effective, efficient and responsive security services throughout the whole club.
In this role, you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Maintaining security of the premise - both property and personnel;
- Contribute to a strategic approach to the security department;
- Ensuring patron adherence to entry regulations;
- Managing intoxicated patrons;
- Writing Incident Reports;
- Maintaining effective relationships with external and internal customers and;
- Adhering to Panthers policies and procedures & legislative requirements
About you …
As an experienced Security Officer, you will have excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
As a Security Officer at Penrith Panthers you MUST be available to work every Friday and Saturday night.
You will be well groomed, display a strong customer service focus and have the ability to manage high pressure situations. In depth on the job training will be provided. You will also demonstrate strong attention to detail, tact and diplomacy and have a passion for the security industry.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Essential skills & competencies:
- Previous experience as a Security Officer, preferably within the hospitality/Club industry, is essential;
- Strong customer service focus and exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to manage high pressure situations;
- Strong attention to detail, tact and diplomacy;
- A current 1AC Security License, First Aid, RSA and RCG qualifications and;
- Current Driver’s Licence as you may be required to complete off site tasks such as a bus driver and car park patrol.
We’re looking for community-minded people who will make our members and their guests their number one priority. We want people with energy, enthusiasm and a positive can-do attitude. You will be well groomed, display a strong customer service focus and have the ability to manage high pressure situations. You must be available every Friday and Saturday night and be available to work public holidays and special events when required.
If this sounds like the position for you, the please apply today!
No recruitment agencies please
The Panthers Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Master Licence Number 407793444