- Join an industry leader
- Internal & External training opportunities & paid training sessions
- Internal promotions & transfer opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- Discounts on merchandise & at our restaurants
- Excellent working conditions, comfy staff room & free parking,
Penrith Panthers are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated customer service professional to join their fast paced and friendly cocktail bar.
About us …
Located in the heart of Penrith, across the road from Panthers Stadium, Panthers Penrith is your world of entertainment, boasting 11 restaurants, 7 bars, multiple functions, meeting and event rooms, including EVAN Theatre, our world-class 900 seat theatre that attracts International and Australian music artists.
We’re also home to a myriad of fun and games such as Timezone Arcade as well as Aqua Golf, the adrenalin pumping iFLY Indoor Skydiving and Cables Wake Boarding Park. We also have the Mercure Hotel Penrith, with 223 rooms.
We have so much fun happening every day of the week, from bingo to trivia to poker and everything in between.
Panthers Penrith is one of 5 venues within the Panthers Group, one of Australia’s largest entertainment groups, and is home to the mighty Penrith Panthers NRL team.
About the Role …
We have an amazing opportunity available for energetic and passionate individual to join our busy Beverage team. With your creative flair and natural ability to provide a unique “show!” experience, you will thrive in making an extraordinary variety of beverages for our members and guests. Being an exceptional team player with a welcoming smile, you will ensure excellent customer service is given to our members and guests at all times.
In this role, you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Providing excellent customer service to our members and guests;
- Consistent high quality cocktail service;
- Beverage service including ensuring effective replenishment of products;
- Basic food preparation (garnishing drinks, plating food etc.);
- Barista service;
- Cash handling duties and;
- Maintaining floor cleanliness including table clearing, glass and plate collection.
About you …
As an experienced Cocktail Mixologist you will have excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate and liaise at all levels with a range of customers.
You will be punctual, have a strong work ethic and a positive and happy attitude to work. You are required to be flexible and reliable as you will need to be available to work as required including Friday and Saturday nights and public holidays.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Essential skills & competencies:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a customer service position in the hospitality industry;
- A proven track record for providing exceptional customer service;
- Ability to provide accurate service in a timely manner to members and guests;
- RSA & RCG certificates;
- A passion for making fantastic cocktails;
- Possess strong attention to detail;
- High standard of personal grooming and;
- Previous cocktail experience will be highly regarded.
We’re looking for community-minded people who will make our members and their guests their number one priority. We want people with energy, enthusiasm and a positive can-do attitude.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
No recruitment agencies please
The Panthers Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.